The City Disaster Possibility Reduction and Management Place of work has issued a CODE Pink Status as of 1:58pm these days as large rains proceed to pour into the city.
A CODE Red WARNING usually means there will be compelled evacuation especially to residents together riverbanks, seashores and landslide-vulnerable parts including inhabitants dwelling 30 meters from the riverbanks and 50 meters from the seashores.
Photo courtesy of CdoDev
And weather conditions will not alter substantially in the subsequent times.
- February 20, 2017 Mindanao – Common Flood Advisory (Excessive) for Region 13 General Flood Advisory (Severe) for Area 13 (Caraga)
Less than current weather conditions conditions, Easterlies influencing the Jap part of the […]
- January 28, 2017 Camiguin Okay – Cagayan de Oro beneath drinking water once again – current Camiguin Ok! It still rains but the circumstance is not essential.
It however rains heavily in the south-east of the Philippines. The challenge […]
- September 4, 2013 Luzon Dams once more below manage Of the 9 dams in Luzon, 8 have shut their gates. Their drinking water stages are involving 10 centimeters overflow (Magat dam) and 18.9 meters […]
- January 20, 2014 North-East Mindanao flooded It rained all day on our minor attractive island of Camiguin. Camiguin lays some 15 km north of Mindanao. We questioned how the climate was […]
- January 28, 2017 Camiguin Standing Update January 28, 2017 Camiguin Standing Update January 28, 2017: Pink Flood Inform
Following a excellent sunny working day yesterday, heavy rains started off yet again shorter immediately after […]