Camiguin Tourism sings “Halleluyah PAL” now for a while. Camiguin Tourism announces that PAL will get started immediate flights from Manila (MNL) to Camiguin (CGM) – but they don’t disclose the resource of information.
The only information Camiguin Tourism is repeating:
Now it is significantly simpler to go to Camiguin from Manila – by using Philippine Airlines. Inaugural flight will be on March 28, 2015. See you all in the Island Born of Fireplace!
It does not grow to be extra legitimate by repetition. What we will need are sources and proof.
Maybe it’s just for enjoyment or to increase the terrible mood of inhabitants and travelers in Camiguin. We still suffer from this foolish humid and gray winter temperature.
Camiguin Tourism does not check with queries
Because 2008, when previous SEAIR still left Camiguin eternally, we listened to lots of rumors about new transportation. Someones turned correct, at minimum for a though – Midsea Air and Cebu Pacific Air.
Following a period of everyday flights, Cebu Pacific Air lowered their flights to 5 periods weekly. They really do not fly on Tuesday and Thursday.
Silent Gardens asks
- What will be the weekly frequency of flights?
- What will be the departure time in Manila and in Camiguin?
- With which plane PAL will fly? The Q300/ DHC8-300 or the Q400/ DHC8-400?
- How a lot will a typical (all 12 months about) fare price?
- How a lot luggage will be permitted for every passenger? , 10 or 20 kilograms?
And most essential: When will PAL enable us e-book the flights? Present-day PAL flight schedules are valid from Oct 26 2014 until finally March 28 2015
Right up until we get tricky points from either PAL or Camiguin Tourism, I relatively think that quickly the Yellow Submarine will backlink Manila with Camiguin. I’ll wait for it in the Octopus’s Backyard garden …
There are more questions
- Can PAL work these flights with a audio money end result? The Q300 can carry 56 travellers and 998 kilograms cargo, the Q400 flies with 76 travellers and 1410 kilograms cargo
- How will Cebu Pacific Air respond? Will they maintain their 5 weekly flights concerning Camiguin and Cebu?
- Will the two airlines compete or just do a offer to improve every other folks advantage?
- How can the two airways co-exist in Camiguin airport?
And again most crucial: How can Camiguin offer with the tourist’s stream predicted to occur specifically from Manila? Is Camiguin well prepared?