Medium to robust rain has begun. It is finding fresher and the sky is now extremely dim. Our building provider delivers a load of gravel and boulder stones. The fellas are unloading in the robust rain, but nonetheless keep smiling.
The soil simply cannot take up any more all the water. H2o degree is raising…
Circumstance at 10:00 AM
||15 mm/h Robust rains
||100% overcast, no cloud buildings, dim gray all about
||Waves .6 m
Photograph of this moment:
The building website of our new business office building
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Rainy and grey, that’s all Absolutely nothing specific to report. It marginally rains from a uniform grey sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Preparing for the Storm Our mates and neighbors, the Camiguin Motion Geckos, convey their dive boat, the “Lady Julia”, in a secured placement on the beach front. Above […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: We attempt to continue to be on-line We are dwelling close to the center of the forecast observe of WASHI/Sendong on Camiguin Island. While the Tropical Storm is not that strong, […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Continue to silent It is quiet, incredibly silent in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only sound comes from the neighbor’s rooster.
The weather conditions businesses […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: No additional rain but wind The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind begun to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves got a bit greater […]