Yesterday we educated you that a 7 days ago, a yacht, the M/V Catherine, experienced been identified its crew missing. One particular of our contacts in Palawan despatched us an update at 07:30 a.m. PST.
Some corrections: Because the details is not from initially hand witnesses it is of course hearsay. So as new details will become readily available corrections are essential.
1. The M/V Catherine was headed south towards Sabah NOT North.
2. The actual spot is a little south of Brgy Tagnato appox 220 km South of Puerto Princesa in Coral Bay . NOT Aborlan which is only 40 clicks from Puerto. The place this facts came from I could not guess.
3. There ended up two bicycles on board and the pair have been hardly ever seen separated, ever.
4. Coast Guard: The telephone connect with is unconfirmed by them. As of the 25th they were being attempting to keep track of down the source of the report.
5. The Yacht is presently moored at Rio Tuba 5/4/14
If you have any idea of the whereabouts of the two occupants Stephan Okoveix and Henrike Diesen please contact Dr. Thomas Gerard.
Be sure to discover under the present-day place of M/V Catherine: