Manila Airport (NAIA) will experience a lot far more targeted traffic than usual this weekend of Halloween. Airline bookings make us count on some 40’000 passengers this Halloween weekend.
Especially the roadways and highways in the crimson rectangle down below will be congested. There is also ongoing work on the NAIA Elevated Expressway which will slow down visitors and jam the roadways.
We hence strongly advise to add an additional 1 to 2 several hours for travelling to Manila Airport (NAIA).
To make matters worse, heaps of people residing in Metro Manila will go concerning the Mall of Asia and the cemeteries. Primarily the Manila North and the Manila South Cemeteries will be crowded. These folks will have to share the roads with travellers from and to Manila Airport (NAIA).
A particular targeted visitors approach for Manila Airport could carry a little bit relief:
- Automobiles are allowed to flip still left from Andrews Avenue to Tramo/EDSA to de-congest the route to NAIA Terminal 3 from Andrews.
- 1 lane is opened near the rotunda in entrance of the Villamor Clinic for U-turning vehicles heading to the Skyway and Profits Interchange.
- Motor vehicles from Cavite and Las Piñas City can acquire the services highway from Don Galo to NAIA Highway to achieve the airport.
- Motorists are also recommended to use the Airport Street alternatively of the NAIA Highway if they are coming from Roxas Boulevard likely to Terminals 3 and 4.
- A quickly way to get to the Terminals 1 and 2 from Magallanes in Makati Metropolis is to use the Skyway then head to the Bicutan Exit toward Doña Soledad which will get motorists to E. Rodriguez, to Kaingin Highway then to Multinational Village which sales opportunities directly to Terminals 1 and 2.