We just observed some just take-offs and some landings working with NAIA RWY 06/24.
Good luck, if you have to push downtown Manila.
- June 15, 2013 5J-381 safely and securely landed in Laguindingan With only 32 minutes hold off the initially flight to Laguindingan Airport, Cebu Pacific 5J-381, landed at 06:37 PST. The plane then flew back to […]
- July 31, 2010 Kalibo (KLO) is now worldwide The airport of Kalibo in the province of Aklan on Panay island is now global.
The airport of Kalibo (KLO) is incredibly critical for […]
- August 26, 2013 Kalibo airport (KLO / RPVK ) is open yet again Kalibo’s airport is open up again. It experienced been shut from 08:05 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. immediately after an Airbus A-320 of SEAIR (Tiger Airways) slipped […]
- August 9, 2008 Camiguin Information CAMIGUIN Information
We read that:
1) There will be a new ferry relationship involving Cagayan de Oro and Mambajao. This will be a quickly ferry […]
- August 18, 2018 Manila NAIA Chaos – Just now at 11:46 PST 1st aircraft took-off from RWY 06/24 Manila NAIA Chaos continues with monster delays and cancellations
The primary runway 06/24 is continue to closed. Only planes up to the dimensions of an […]