It is tranquil, really peaceful in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only sound will come from the neighbor’s rooster.
The weather companies have again modified their forecast tracks. The storm seems now going in a straight line from Baganga to Iligan.
Problem at 12:00 noon
||no rain at all
||100% overcast, light grey, with some flat structures
||Waves .5 m
Photo of this moment:
Just one for the women: Uli’s famed six-pack even though pushing “Lady Julia”!
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Tranquil Soon after owning “saved” the Lady Julia, our employees went residence to secure their personal houses. We do not count on a significant storm but sturdy rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Making ready for the Storm Our pals and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, convey their dive boat, the “Woman Julia”, in a secured situation on the seashore. In excess of […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Wet and grey, that’s all Practically nothing special to report. It a little bit rains from a uniform grey sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Medium to solid rain Medium to robust rain has begun. It is finding fresher and the sky is now extremely darkish. Our development provider brings a load of gravel and […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: We check out to remain on-line We are living in close proximity to the centre of the forecast observe of WASHI/Sendong on Camiguin Island. Even though the Tropical Storm is not that potent, […]