The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind begun to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves obtained a little bit higher and demonstrate white foam.
Circumstance at 17:30
||30-45 km/h from north-east
||100% overcast, dark gray to the south, effectively structured with 4 to 5 levels to the north
||Waves 1.2 m
Picture of this minute:
We now prevent the Information Ticker. If some thing extraordinary should really come about we will notify you. For now the storm is crossing over Central Mindanao and will not affect the Southern Visayas. And of course, it is darkish outside. We hear the sea and really feel the pleasant wind.
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: We check out to stay on-line We are dwelling near the center of the forecast keep track of of WASHI/Sendong on Camiguin Island. Although the Tropical Storm is not that potent, […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Rainy and gray, that is all Very little distinctive to report. It a bit rains from a uniform gray sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Planning for the Storm Our good friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, convey their dive boat, the “Woman Julia”, in a secured place on the beach front. About […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Medium to strong rain Medium to solid rain has begun. It is receiving fresher and the sky is now very dim. Our design supplier delivers a load of gravel and […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Silent Just after owning “saved” the Woman Julia, our employees went property to safe their possess homes. We do not anticipate a hefty storm but strong rainfall. […]