When touring in the Philippines just one generally has to get up early, even very early, to catch a flight, a bus or a ferry. But these early hrs are generally the most stunning instant of a working day.
Higher than photo I shot at 06:08 a.m. on December 2 from the balcony of hotel Caceres in Naga Metropolis. It shows 2 of the 3 volcanoes Mount Isarog, Mount Iriga and Mount Mayon. Mount Mayon with its smoke and vapor cloud can be observed on the excessive ideal aspect of the photo.
Some minutes later all this great surroundings had vanished in haze and smog.
- January 18, 2015 Tropical Storm MEKKHALA/Amang now in excess of Naga Town Tropical Storm MEKKHALA/Amang now around Naga Town. After acquiring designed landfall on Samar’s east coastline the storm misplaced some energy. It continue to […]
- November 9, 2014 Bicol Special – the Journey Bicol Distinctive will guideline you all through one particular week by means of these gorgeous, yet unknown region of the Philippines. The coming highlights will be […]
- November 29, 2013 Prime Solution Islands – Caramoan and Camiguin Whilst we are in Camarines Sur and are searching for transportation to the concealed paradise of the Caramoan Islands, we find out that our individual […]
- July 8, 2012 ILAAAAAAAW !!! The people today in Naga Metropolis, Bicol, are desperate. For numerous months now they have more brown-outs than hours with electrical power. This is […]
- April 23, 2015 Contemporary Naga City Modern day Naga Metropolis, the capital biggest metropolis of Camarines Sur has revealed their new governmental website today. Also right now the City […]