We are residing close to the center of the forecast observe of WASHI/Sendong on Camiguin Island. Though the Tropical Storm is not that powerful, we possibility to encounter brown-outs.
We have entirely charged all batteries and our UPS, but if a brown-ou lasts for much more than 3 hours, we will not be in a position to retain our information ticker.
Scenario at 09:00 AM
||some brief, solid rains with long pauses
||100% overcast, no cloud structures, dark grey to the south, light-weight grey to the north
||Waves .6 m
Picture of this minute:
Our workers find temporary shelter from the downpour.
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Making ready for the Storm Our friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Motion Geckos, convey their dive boat, the “Lady Julia”, in a secured place on the seashore. Over […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Medium to robust rain Medium to potent rain has started. It is having fresher and the sky is now quite dim. Our construction provider provides a load of gravel and […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Quiet Immediately after obtaining “saved” the Lady Julia, our workers went dwelling to secure their very own homes. We do not be expecting a heavy storm but powerful rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: No a lot more rain but wind The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind begun to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves got a little bit larger […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Continue to quiet It is silent, really peaceful in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only sound comes from the neighbor’s rooster.
The temperature companies […]