Practically nothing exclusive to report. It a little rains from a uniform grey sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a coffee crack.
Condition at 14:00
||Slight to medium rainfall
||100% overcast, dim grey, no buildings
||Waves .5 m
Photo of this instant:
Our pet dogs do the only issue to do now: sleeeeeeep (in any situation)
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Silent Just after getting “saved” the Girl Julia, our personnel went property to secure their very own residences. We do not count on a significant storm but powerful rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: Medium to sturdy rain Medium to potent rain has begun. It is obtaining fresher and the sky is now quite dim. Our building supplier provides a load of gravel and […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Nonetheless peaceful It is silent, incredibly peaceful in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only noise comes from the neighbor’s rooster.
The climate agencies […]
- December 16, 2011 Information Ticker: No a lot more rain but wind The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind started to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves acquired a bit greater […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Making ready for the Storm Our good friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, carry their dive boat, the “Lady Julia”, in a secured situation on the beach. Above […]