Yesterday we wrote about the “Island in the Sun”.
We go on the story mainly because even if it is raining in Camiguin, there is often a minute of sunshine – from time to time a bit late…
Burning horizon in Camiguin. Even following several years of dwelling on the beach we nevertheless get stunned about the shots sun and clouds can paint in the sky.
- August 7, 2013 Island in the Sunlight When it rains in Camiguin, then there is even now an Island in the Sunshine: White Island!
Yesterday morning there had been incredibly dim clouds over […]
- November 14, 2016 Total Moon about Camiguin – all expectations exceeded Whole Moon around Camiguin – we had been thrilled all working day and when the sunshine established, nature here in Camiguin struck us with a show, you only see once […]
- Might 5, 2014 Singing In The Rain Singing In The Rain – Yes I would if I could, but I can’t so I shan’t.
I send a smile to all those folks under the clouds, ready for […]
- December 12, 2014 Pleasant climate – go for a stroll Wonderful and sunny weather about the Philippines. There are some clouds all over Yap and Palau. They are not unsafe and might only carry some […]
- February 1, 2017 The Most Common Mistakes Westerners Make When They Go to The Philippines
Pay a visit to The Philippines – The primary report had been published by Matt Meltzer.
When I go through his report about the Caribbean, I had to […]